UX Boot Camp 2019
Design Thinking Workshop
UX Design Boot Camp 2019, we will focus on the issues E-commerce services face while trying to provide customers with a good experience. During the design-thinking sessions, we will help participants identify the real-world problems users face while interacting with E-commerce platforms and help them find design-based solutions to them.
The E-commerce industry in Bangladesh is all set to grow as internet becomes more readily available to the people. People every day are making the conscious decision of buying products online as the e-commerce platforms are providing consumers with a greater variety of choices and, helping them save both time and energy required to visit physical shops. The size of e-commerce market crossed the BDT 17.0 billion-mark in 2017 from BDT 4.0 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach Tk 70 billion (Tk 7,000 crore) by 2021, according to the data available with e-Commerce Association of Bangladesh (e-CAB).
With the constant technological advancements, companies are realizing that the only way to hold on to their users is by keeping them happy with a good User Experience. As the demand for UX Designers is increasing, we are facing a shortage of skilled UX Designers. After successfully completing three consecutive UX Boot Camps, we are arranging the next one in this year in order to create a surplus amount of skilled UX designers that can compete with the international market.
UX Boot Camp 2018
UX Boot Camp 2017
UX Boot Camp 2016
The workshop will be divided into three sessions; an intensive training session, a design-thinking session and a review session.
The whole idea of the UX Boot Camp is to encourage the young minds to bring about a revolution in the Digital Industry with innovative thinking.
What you will learn
- Principles of Human-centered Design
- The importance of User Research before designing a product, system or service
- How to Empathize with users and identify their problems
- How to generate ideas targeting specific problems faced while interacting with E-commerce service delivery platforms and come up with an effective solution to it
- How to work as a team and invite other team member’s ideas
- How to implement Human-centered Design to the E-commerce experience
- Learn from real examples in major organisations just how great an impact shared references can have
- Learn how to better integrate the tools and techniques at our disposal to create and distribute more effective content
- Acquire some simple tips and tricks that will help you build stronger shared references with your users
- Sticky notes (standard size)
- 2B/4B Pencils
- A4 Paper – 10 sheets
- Colour Pencils
- Writing Board
Lunch and coffee will be available for all the participants.
Participants at our previous UX Boot Camp
- Ajker Deal
- Amber Group
- Ankur ICT Development Foundation
- Bit Makers
- BRAC IT
- Cubex Ltd
- Escenic Asia
- Infrastructure Development Company Limited (IDCOL)
- Magnito Digital
- Nazdaq Technologies
- Nitol Group
- Reve Systems
- Salah Software Solution
- Save The Children
- SSL Wireless
- Twister Media Technologies Ltd.
- Telenor Digital
9:00 AM – 7:00 PM (Gates Open at 8:00 AM)
|9:00 AM||Opening Speech|
|9:30 AM||Online Session with Eric Reiss|
|10:15 AM||UX Journey of Rokomari.com|
|10:30 AM||Interactive Classroom Lecture|
|11:00 AM||Tea break|
|11:30 PM||Design Thinking Workshop (continues)|
|1:30 PM||Lunch break|
|2:30 PM||Design Thinking Workshop (continues)|
|4:00 PM||Tea Break|
|4:30 PM||Project Showcase|
|5:30 PM||Online Session with Peter Morville|
|6:15 PM||Certificate & Closing Ceremony|